No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake (gluten free, refined sugar free, soy free)
Updated: Aug 31
Save this one to make because you're gonna need it at your Turkey Day table!...Or any other table, because it's that YUM!..AND bonus points because you won't be running around like a turkey with it's head cut off looking for an available oven on Thanksgiving Day! Guaranteed you'll adore this ooober creamy, no-bake, pumpkin cheesecake that's gluten free, paleo, refined sugar free, dairy free, egg free, soy free...but not taste free!!
1/2 cup raw pecans
1/2 cup blanched almond flour
5 dates, pitted
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 tsp salt
1 2/3 cup raw cashews, soaked in cold water for 6+hrs
1/3 cup canned coconut milk, shaken
1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted & cooled
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 tbsp unsulfured molasses
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground allspice
1/8 tsp ground cloves
Grease a 6" springform pan with coconut oil or line a cake pan with parchment paper & grease well with coconut oil.
2. Add pecans, almond flour, pitted dates, coconut oil, cinnamon, & salt to a food processor or blender. Blend into a sticky dough (not so much that it turns into a nut butter!). Press dough evenly along the bottom of the pan.
3. Blend filling ingredients until smooth & creamy.
4. Pour filling into pan over crust. Tap the pan hard to release any bubbles.
5. Freeze to set for 3+hrs (until totally firm).
6. Let thaw at room temperature for 10-15min or for 1hr in the fridge before serving.